- Africa - South Africa everyone knows of course, but there's lots of
coastline with potential for waves.
- Alderman Islands - relatively undiscovered but good potential.
- Bahrain - no waves.
- Gaza - good luck getting there! Surfer's Path magazine has an article about
it (November 2005 issue or about then).
- Cyprus - sounds better than here at least!
- India - Goa area has surf but no information on quality, facilities here.
- Iran - long coastline stretching towards Indian Ocean. Maybe possible in
the monsoon season. Ferry goes from Sharjah so in theory can take a car...
- Iraq - doubtful.
- Kuwait - occasionally swell charts show something but never heard of
anyone surfing there. Update November 2005 - a SOD living there for a few years
claims to have surfed there this month.
- Lebanon - in the winter, and you can ski too!
- Maldives - expensive but excellent surf.
- Morroco - on the Atlantic Ocean. Bring a wetsuit.
- Pakistan - yes, really! Stormrider Guide devotes a couple of pages to it.
- Qatar - looks like occasionally the west coast collects a bit of swell but never heard of anything surfable there
from other SODs who've explored the place.
- Saudi Arabia - maybe on the Red Sea coast?
- Sri Lanka - Definitely worth going to - cheap, great weather, easy waves,
- Yemen and Socotra - not much information yet. January 2004 Surfer magazine
apparently has an article about it.
Disclaimer: Any of the information on this website may be incorrect. By accessing this website you agree that you will not hold anyone associated with Surfers of Dubai or the Surfers of Dubai websites liable for any consequences arising as a result of however you use the information available on this website, and any associated websites / blogs / forums / emails / anything else related to Surfers of Dubai. Copyright © Surfers of Dubai 2000-2008. All rights reserved. Last updated
14 June, 2009.